A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lieberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.