A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lieberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Lieberman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Woodbury Radiologists.