Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  T1D  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

I've had Type 1 Diabetes for 9.5 years now and have been seeing Dr. Lieblich for about half of that time. He has been great, always asking about how I'm doing, where my numbers are at, if I've had any issues/concerns/questions arise. Whenever I'm thinking of trying out some new equipment he'll always give me his honest opinions and then support my decision. Promptly calls me with results of blood work. I don't know where these negative reviews are coming from - way of base from my experiences.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

i have only had good experiences with Dr. Lieblick. He always calls as soon as he gets my blood test results and discusses them with me. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. I've never felt rushed. As for getting an appointment, he has two locations and he can't help it if he is busy with a large group of patients. I just made an appointment for husband.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Doesn't care about his patients. Doesn't listen to your issues, doesn't care about how you feel, only cares about what the blood tests shows.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2009

Very bright guy.

|  NO WAY  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

This guy should be retired. He is crabby and a very very bad doctor. He did not properly treat me for thyroid problems. I would not recommend him and he also is very "strange" making people get fully undressed for a thyroid check??? No Way