Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by stephenie m on Jan 22nd, 2015

I went to him for my thyroid. He told me I was boarderline and that I had my symptoms for so long he didn't think they were related to my thyroid so he didn't want to treat me and I would just have to get my levels checked every three months. I actually believed him but he was so rude to me about my tattoos I decided to go to a new endo. Not only did she treat me because there is no such thing as boarderline, she also found more symptoms that had been part of my life so long I had started to think of then as normal! I suffered with this disease since I was 14 and now I'm 24. Since going to my new endo I have gotten treatment and had a tumor removed from my thyroid that was causing my levels to be hard to treat. For thefirst time since I was 14 I almost feel my age and I'm finally losing weight. If you'rd thyroid is off don't go to him. Find someone who actually cares.

T1D show details T1D
Feb 1st, 2013

I've had Type 1 Diabetes for 9.5 years now and have been seeing Dr. Lieblich for about half of that time. He has been great, always asking about how I'm doing, where my numbers are at, if I've had any issues/concerns/questions arise. Whenever I'm thinking of trying out some new equipment he'll always give me his honest opinions and then support my decision. Promptly calls me with results of blood work. I don't know where these negative reviews are coming from - way of base from my experiences.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Nov 10th, 2011

i have only had good experiences with Dr. Lieblick. He always calls as soon as he gets my blood test results and discusses them with me. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. I've never felt rushed. As for getting an appointment, he has two locations and he can't help it if he is busy with a large group of patients. I just made an appointment for husband.

Feb 25th, 2011

Doesn't care about his patients. Doesn't listen to your issues, doesn't care about how you feel, only cares about what the blood tests shows.

Apr 13th, 2009

Very bright guy.

NO WAY show details NO WAY
Feb 6th, 2009

This guy should be retired. He is crabby and a very very bad doctor. He did not properly treat me for thyroid problems. I would not recommend him and he also is very "strange" making people get fully undressed for a thyroid check??? No Way