A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Liebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Liebo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Liebo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Liebo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Liebo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Liebo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Liebo practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.