A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lilly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- LifeCare Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Claypool Lilly MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.