A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lilly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lilly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- LifeCare Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Claypool Lilly MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.