inactive

Jeffrey A Lindahl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 10th, 2016
Leaves exam room door open to,tell you results, not very friendly, has a treat 'Em and Street 'Em attitude.

September 4th, 2015
gave zero medical advice on injured knee and wrists
Apparently dr lindahl is a man of few words. That is only when it came to evaluating my health concerns and questions about my care. when I was waiting in the holding room i could tell that dr lindahl was very talkative with the staff about things such as where he has gone on vacation, making little jokes about staff members observations and such. He seemed very bored of having to deal with an actual patient. When he first walked in he asked me why I was there and after i told him when ordered xrays right away without evaluating me at all or offering any medical advice at all. I figured he might be waiting for xray results first. Wrong. Secondly, i waited in the room as the dr and the xray tech had at least a ten minute conversation about personal stuff, after which i opened the door to my little room so they can see that i was in fact still there and waiting for my xrays to be done. after opening door they became quiet and walked away. xray tech still took another 10 minutes to come back for me, after im assuming going to another side of building to have more meaningless conversation with someone else. After xrays i again waited in the little room while the dr waited outside my door having more personal conversations with the staff while i was obviously waiting on what i had to do next. I didnt know if he was waiting for the xrays or results from hospital, as far as i knew he was shooting the breeze while i just waited. results came back and the dr said that everything looks good all while taking literally one step into room, ready to leave asap. what happened next was me trying to have a conversation with the dr as he stood by the doorway waiting for me to stop asking pesky questions about my health and work status. The dr did no physical evaluation on me to see how bad the pain was or what kind of mobility i had. I was concerned about returning to work too early because i have a physically demanding job and i told the dr this and he just said that i should be fine by the time i have to go back to work several days later. I asked him how he knew this, and he just shrugged. Very unprofessional dr, did no evaluating even after i asked him if i would be ready to go back to work in three days. I had to ask him what i could do to help with pain, he told me to take tylenol. did not say anything about icing or heat or elevation. This dr should not be treating people if he does not take his job seriously and makes patients feel like a they are bothering him,

April 12th, 2015
Experience
He does not return calls after an abnormal urinalysis. Or Magda his scheduler did not relay message. He does not Care and should not be taking new patients. He put my health at risk.

July 16th, 2014
Inaccurate diagnosis
Poor attitude. Inaccurate diagnosis. Medication he prescribed was much too strong and was not appropriate for the symptoms. Did not seem to care about seeing a patient--highly unprofessional. Should find another line of work that doesn't involve people skills !

December 26th, 2013
Asleep
Slow, inaccurate and unprofessional. I'm switching to a new doctor. Called in the wrong prescription and even though he was the doctor on call that night he didn't return my call about incorrect medication.

August 15th, 2011
To much medication
Had my mom on 6 B/P medications and her B/P was 90/52... Should of adjusted it!! we changed dr's

October 4th, 2010
Dr. Lindahl is sloppy, unprofessional and not up-to-date on current medical info.