A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Linder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Linder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Linder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Linder practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Linder practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.