A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Linder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Linder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Linder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Don Linder MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Linder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Linder practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.