A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Link, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Link has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Link MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Link practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Link practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Pulmonologists.