A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lipkowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Lipkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Lipkowitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Doylestown, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.