A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipper graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Lipper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Lipper MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lipper practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists, Manahawkin Pulmonologists, Manahawkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Manahawkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.