A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipper graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Lipper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Lipper MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lipper practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Forked River Internists, Forked River Pulmonologists, Forked River Critical Care Practitioners, and Forked River Sleep Medicine Doctors.