A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lipsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Lipsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipsky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipsky practices Internal Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Farmington, MI.