A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lish graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ray Lish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Lish practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lish has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lish practices Family Medicine near Brigham City, UT.
See Brigham City Primary Care Doctors.