A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litzinger graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Litzinger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Litzinger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger practices Psychiatry near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Psychiatrists.