Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Litzinger?

December 13th, 2016

Pretty good doctor, long wait, office could use improvement

Pretty good considering he takes a lot of insurance. Seems like a kind person, and has given me good medical advice. His lack of organization and nervous behavior cancelled out a significant portion of the good effects for me. I've never waited less than an hour (one time, I waited 2 hours), and he is harried and will forget you. Not very healing for the patient. He tries, and I empathize, but I feel he mis-treated some of my symptoms too (could have been more thorough). The office workers are not nice or helpful and the environment is v depressing.

August 5th, 2016

Excellent doctor .

November 25th, 2015

Caring and thorough, Dr Litzinger is often running behind. However, I find it worth the time and patience to see him because he is kind and compassionate as well as being good at problem solving and diagnosis. He is part of the crazy glue that held my family together for a few difficult years.

July 9th, 2015

I felt like HE was going to have the nervous breakdown.

He is very kind, but he took on to many patients. You would walk into that awful, Savannah-painted waiting room full of patients who were double and triple booked for Litz, with appointments scheduled every five minutes. You would get into his office filled with stacked six inch thick patient files covering the floor. He would look at you then through your file still trying to remember who you were. I was with him for maybe nine months. He prescribed me a new medication or two every week. I went through every medication possible, only making me worse. He really shouldn't take on so many patients, it confused him with what medications he had been giving you and how long you'd been on it. As I said he was very kind, he just got more and more harried until there was a point where I felt like HE was going to have a nervous breakdown.

July 9th, 2015

Once a week

Checks his voicemail only on Thursdays!!

August 2nd, 2013

Great care, office staff could improve on their people skills

Dr. Litzinger has been treating my child for the past two years. I have been very pleased and confident in his knowledge, abilities and 'bedside manner.' Dr. Litzinger, however is a warm, conscientious and caring doctor and without hesitation would recommend him to any of my friends. My child felt at ease with him from the start and continues to feel this way two years later. The one thing that would make my rating a "5" would be if the office staff could take that tiny, extra step to be more friendly. For example, rarely, if ever, do they smile when greeting a patient. Rarely, if ever, do they seem like they enjoy what they are doing. I have always tried to go in and greet them with a smile and a hello, but they are all business. For an office that is dedicated to "care" their body language and demeanor is more like that employees stuck in a dead-end government job. The front office staff is knowledgeable, but they seem to be moderately 'put out' by the presence of patients whom they check in/out. The amount of time spent I have spent in the waiting room, and the heavy traffic that goes through this office, means that I have observed them interacting with dozens and dozens of patients. Their demeanor in person (and on the phone) is always the same. I am not saying they are outright rude, but this office could be a much better place with just a little more customer service/friendliness from them.

February 28th, 2013

conserved psycotic homeless

Dr Jeff was fair. He handled all my request and business in timely manner. I wish he would have stayed on longer, I was disappointed to see him leave. I wish I could have said thank you and good luck.

November 16th, 2012

Serenity now!!

Doc Litzinger is an outstanding psych. He is honest and trustworthy and ultimately he truly cares about his patients well being. He always goes above and beyond for his patients. His dedication to his profession exceeds all expectations and his altruistisim speaks for his character. I am 100% confident in my recommendation to anyone who is lucky to have him as a doctor.

October 10th, 2010

Wonderful doctor!

First of all, Dr. Litzinger is an excellent physician. He has great skill in diagnosis, having insight and compassion. He is able to explain treatment options and include you in the decision making process. I never have felt that he talks down to me or is critical of me. I have been seeing him for over a year and a half and really feel that my life has improved greatly. Several family members--both child and adult have seen him and have all benefited. He has a very holistic approach. We consider him our family psychiatrist :)

May 7th, 2009

Rare Find

Dr. Litzinger is a rare find in doctors. He is very thorough and found that I was suffering from a condition that required totally diferent medicattions than I had been given by my 5 previous doctors. I spend a lot of time explaining my condition to me and my family, which has really made a difference for me. He actually spends time listening to me everytime I see him (which none of my other doctors did). I just Thank God that I found him, because he has really made a difference for me and my family (he ended up treating other family members because he treats kids and adults).

August 15th, 2016