A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lobosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lobosky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lobosky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobosky graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lobosky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Oroville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Lobosky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lobosky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lobosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lobosky practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Chico, CA.
See Chico Neurological Surgeons and Chico Surgeons.