A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Loeb, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Loeb has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Arlin Loeb MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Loeb practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Loeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Loeb practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.