Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Loomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Loomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loomer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loomer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loomer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Loomer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Loomer FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Loomer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Loomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Loomer practices Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Rheumatologists.