A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Loomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Loomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Loomer, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Loomer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Loomer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Loomer FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Loomer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Loomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Loomer practices Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Rheumatologists.