Dr. Jeffrey Loomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Loomer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Great Practice

I recently moved to Tucson from Denver and was concerned about finding a rheumatologist who was as patient-oriented as my former doctor. My concern was unwarranted as Dr. Loomer is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns. His staff is equally professional.

July 19th, 2017

Dr. Loomer got my health back very quickly. Great manner and very knowledgeable

May 18th, 2017

Looked at the whole picture

Dr Loomer and hi PA looked at the entire picture and picked up on things 6 previous rheumatologists have missed. I feel like I am finally making headway.

August 11th, 2016

Dr. Loomer and his staff are all consummate professionals. He is a gifted physician who takes the time to listen and be thorough. I have been seeing him for many years, and his diagnosis and treatment have always been totally accurate. He has never failed to help me! There is no doubt that Dr. Loomer sincerely cares for the welfare of his patients. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . thorough, sinc cares for the welfare of his patients. I have been seeing him for many years, and his diagnosis and treatment have always been totally accurate.

March 20th, 2016

Unless you have osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis that your pcp can't handle, probably not your huckleberry

I had two visits with him. The first visit was great and I gave him a positive review. He deserved it because his diagnosis (connective tissue disorder) was an improvement over the previous one (depression). I don't mind a doctor flipping through a book when I go see them, it's better than guessing or pretending to know what one is talking about. However, his diagnosis of "connective tissue disorder", was incomplete at best, and I went to him a second time with hope that he would refine it. He did not, and I flat out cried in my car when I left his office. Acknowledging one's condition is not psychiatric only gets you so far, and I would have been better off if the book he was flipping through was the Bible. At the end of the day, he may be good for arthritis, but if there's something else going on, I'd go to a different rheumatologist.

October 28th, 2015

Super Doctor

Dr. Loomer is just wonderful !! He is very kind & takes his time with me at all my appointments. The staff is lovely also !!

October 26th, 2015

5 STARS

Dr. Loomer has been treating me for my RA. I have found him to be very knowledgeable about my condition. He has always been very kind, respectful and caring on every visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a autoimmune condition.

September 30th, 2015

Very thorough and caring

Dr Loomer spent a lot of time and asked a lot of questions to understand what I was experiencing. He spent a lot of time educating me about rheumatology. Overall I believe him to be a very sincere and caring doctor. Fortunately my condition was not chronic, but if it was I would have continued seeing Dr. Loomer.

September 8th, 2015

Beware of Rheumatologists who are jerks

This Dr. I saw about 20 yrs. ago. Close minded, and ignorant. Bedside manner ? Forget it. I'm glad this town has some new rheumatologists who do NOT Think they are put upon this earth to straighten up all of us psycho neurotic whiners who greatest ambition is to be hospitalized for attention. And God forbid that they should let one of us slip by them. Come to think of it maybe they are the paranoid ones!!

August 29th, 2013

What a NIMROD!!!

Belittle your colleagues? What sort of moron would do that unless churned by insecurity in his own ability? A boast about Ivy League isn't worth a tinker's darn unless backed up. A total disgrace! Fortunate to discover these inconsistensies before being treated.

September 25th, 2012

Dr. Loomer was my rheumatologist when I lived in Tucson before, and he is my only choice with my recent return to the area. He is easy to talk to and explains things well. He is honest with his opinion, so I'm guessing that some of the negative reviews are from people who just don't want to hear the truth!

January 11th, 2012