Dr. Jeffrey Loomer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Loomer and his staff are all consummate professionals. He is a gifted physician who takes the time to listen and be thorough. I have been seeing him for many years, and his diagnosis and treatment have always been totally accurate. He has never failed to help me! There is no doubt that Dr. Loomer sincerely cares for the welfare of his patients. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . thorough, sinc cares for the welfare of his patients. I have been seeing him for many years, and his diagnosis and treatment have always been totally accurate.

March 19th, 2016
Unless you have osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis that your pcp can't handle, probably not your huckleberry
I had two visits with him. The first visit was great and I gave him a positive review. He deserved it because his diagnosis (connective tissue disorder) was an improvement over the previous one (depression). I don't mind a doctor flipping through a book when I go see them, it's better than guessing or pretending to know what one is talking about. However, his diagnosis of "connective tissue disorder", was incomplete at best, and I went to him a second time with hope that he would refine it. He did not, and I flat out cried in my car when I left his office. Acknowledging one's condition is not psychiatric only gets you so far, and I would have been better off if the book he was flipping through was the Bible. At the end of the day, he may be good for arthritis, but if there's something else going on, I'd go to a different rheumatologist.

October 27th, 2015
Super Doctor
Dr. Loomer is just wonderful !! He is very kind & takes his time with me at all my appointments. The staff is lovely also !!

October 26th, 2015
5 STARS
Dr. Loomer has been treating me for my RA. I have found him to be very knowledgeable about my condition. He has always been very kind, respectful and caring on every visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a autoimmune condition.

September 29th, 2015
Very thorough and caring
Dr Loomer spent a lot of time and asked a lot of questions to understand what I was experiencing. He spent a lot of time educating me about rheumatology. Overall I believe him to be a very sincere and caring doctor. Fortunately my condition was not chronic, but if it was I would have continued seeing Dr. Loomer.

September 7th, 2015
Beware of Rheumatologists who are jerks
This Dr. I saw about 20 yrs. ago. Close minded, and ignorant. Bedside manner ? Forget it. I'm glad this town has some new rheumatologists who do NOT Think they are put upon this earth to straighten up all of us psycho neurotic whiners who greatest ambition is to be hospitalized for attention. And God forbid that they should let one of us slip by them. Come to think of it maybe they are the paranoid ones!!

August 29th, 2013
What a NIMROD!!!
Belittle your colleagues? What sort of moron would do that unless churned by insecurity in his own ability? A boast about Ivy League isn't worth a tinker's darn unless backed up. A total disgrace! Fortunate to discover these inconsistensies before being treated.

September 24th, 2012
Dr. Loomer was my rheumatologist when I lived in Tucson before, and he is my only choice with my recent return to the area. He is easy to talk to and explains things well. He is honest with his opinion, so I'm guessing that some of the negative reviews are from people who just don't want to hear the truth!

January 11th, 2012
Shirley Larsen
Excellent. Highly recommended.

September 5th, 2011
My family Dr. sent me to see him. I have been shown the best care and have had more than adequate time to explain what is happening to me. He disagreed with my family Drs. diagnosis and proved himself correct. His waiting time can be longer at times but in his defense He listens and spends the time to make sure you understand and agree with what is going to be done.

August 23rd, 2011
Uncompassionate
Dr. Loomer was inappropriate and uncompassionate, and asked me questions that didn't pertain to my health. He was insulting and probably the most unproffessional doctor I have ever dealt with.

July 29th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Loomer is a very professional, very dedicated and very caring doctor. I appreciated the time he took to do a thorough history and physical exam and give a well thought out diagnosis. He took my concerns very seriously and seemed genuinely interested in my symptoms and in me getting better. I would recommend him highly.