A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Looney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Looney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Looney, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Looney graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Looney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ray Looney FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Looney practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Looney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Looney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.