A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lord
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lord, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lord has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Lord FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Lord practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lord has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lord practices Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.