A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lozier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lozier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lozier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lozier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lozier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Lozier practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Lozier practices Ophthalmology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Ophthalmologists.