A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Luther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Luther is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luther graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Luther has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Luther MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Luther practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Luther has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Luther practices Occupational Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.