Dr. Jeffrey Luttrull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Luttrull?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Luttrull?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2011

He was kind and saw me on his day off because fortunately for me he was in the office. I have yet to prove his diagnosis because he thinks it may take 6 weeks to recover from a side effect caused from Gilenya ( Medicine for treating MS). Dr. Luttrull along with my optometrist originally thought I had Central serous chorioretinopathy. I kept on reminding both doctors that I have MS and I had recently started a new medicine, Gilenya. After photographing my retina with contrast he found a swollen blood vessel behind the retina causing the central vision distortion. His second diagnosis was it was a result of MS, but after I reminded him about Gilenya, he googles it and agreed with ne that he thought it was the medicine. I think too often Dr's don't take what their patients say seriously, but Dr. Luttrull at least did so after I reminded him of my concern that Gulenya could be the cause.

July 23rd, 2009

eyes have it

I was impressed with everything about this practice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Luttrull.

August 29th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.