Dr. Jeffrey Luttrull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Luttrull?

Posted on April 11th, 2011

He was kind and saw me on his day off because fortunately for me he was in the office. I have yet to prove his diagnosis because he thinks it may take 6 weeks to recover from a side effect caused from Gilenya ( Medicine for treating MS). Dr. Luttrull along with my optometrist originally thought I had Central serous chorioretinopathy. I kept on reminding both doctors that I have MS and I had recently started a new medicine, Gilenya. After photographing my retina with contrast he found a swollen blood vessel behind the retina causing the central vision distortion. His second diagnosis was it was a result of MS, but after I reminded him about Gilenya, he googles it and agreed with ne that he thought it was the medicine. I think too often Dr's don't take what their patients say seriously, but Dr. Luttrull at least did so after I reminded him of my concern that Gulenya could be the cause.

eyes have it

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

I was impressed with everything about this practice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Luttrull.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.