A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lynch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lynch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Lynch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lynch practices Anesthesiology near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Berlin Anesthesiologists.