A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baron, Surgery of the neck and back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Baron practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Baron practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.