A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baron, Surgery of the neck and back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Baron practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Baron practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.