Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baron, Surgery of the neck and back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Baron practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Baron practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.