Dr. Jeffrey Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Becker?

March 7th, 2017

Rude and ignorant

Dr Becker yelled at me when I told him I wasn't told to bring along all my creams, soaps and lotions. Then without getting closer than 10 feet his misdiagnosed my Rosacea as a side effect of one of my medications. Googling him finds multiple complaints about him from his previous time in Colorado.

November 22nd, 2016

I have never come across a doctor quite like Dr Becker. He has a one-track spiel about sunblocks (whether that's what you're there for or not); he does not listen to the patient; he overtalks the patient; and he doesn't let a word in edgewise. He goes off on FDA regulations about sunblocks and how other countries are so much better-regulated, to the point of saying things like, "And you know what side of the aisle" blocks research. I left the appointment with my problem unaddressed and feeling like it was all a big waste of time.

September 12th, 2016

Terrible

My husband saw this guy. He was awful, uncaring, didn't even look at the spot on his hand which is why he was there. Hardly let him get a word in edgewise. He also had a political agenda on how the government was involved in them doing their business. He totally ignored why my husband was there to see him. He gave my husband a $1200 medication to take without explaining its use or purpose...gave him the prescription and strutted out of the room. My husband subsequently saw his GP who saw the spot on his hand and told him it was cancer. He went to another dermatologist who removed it and was great with a great bedside manner. That's our story.

August 23rd, 2016

Wonderful experience

Great staff , prompt , friendly with easy paper work. Dr. Becker was great , very knowledgeable on dermatology providing a great deal of helpful information . Good listener with good advise . Explain , diagnose , simple and fast . Immediate treatment with VERY good results . Have A Great Visit I did .

July 13th, 2015

Dr.Becker spent a generous amount of time with me, answered all my questions, arranged follow up and recommended the least invasive treatment.

April 15th, 2015

Horrid Experience!

What an awful experience! After waiting for over an hour, although the front desk said he was "on time," the Dr. talked over me, was very rude and not helpful at all. He was rushing so he could go to another patient, although he had just come in. I needed to show him one more thing I was concerned about and he sighed and was annoyed. He treated me as if I was some stupid person. This has been the worse experience I've ever had with Abq Health Partners.

September 3rd, 2014

Patient

Dr. Becker was very insensitive and EXTEMLY rude. He lacks bed side manner. I scheduled an apt for him to assess a lesion on the back of my leg. He looked at it and said I had cancer and it stated it might of spread. I asked him what I should do and he stated he would biopsy it but it was for sure cancer! He said this as a matter of fact, then he used a liquid nitrogen gun and sprayed over 10 spots on my body without warning. He then took a biopsy of my lesion and gave no care instructions or discharge instructions. One of the lesions on my arm became infected and luckily my daughter is a nurse and we caught it on time before it got worse. Today I called and the biopsy came back benign. I’m very happy for this but my weekend and week has been a rough one. I cannot believe this MD is able to do this to patients and I STRONLY advise you to find another Dermatologist. He lacks professionalism and he empathy. I have never been treated so badly.

June 24th, 2013

This gut is horrible please find someone else. There is a reason you get appointments right away with him. He doesn't listen and has a really bad bed side manner. Worse doctor I have ever been to. I have to give a 1 star rating I wish they had a negative star he is worse than a one star.

August 27th, 2012

Extremely rude & condescending bedside manner & overall demeaner. If you have a choice choose someone else.

July 27th, 2012

Fabulous doctor. Spends extensive time educating. You can tell he really cares.

February 11th, 2012

DON'T BOTHER!

The worst doctor visit of my old life... Would not let me get a word in edgewise. Didn't want to hear anything I had to say. Didn't even ask me what prompted flare ups of my rash, which fit, because he barely LOOKED AT IT. The meanest, most un-caring doctor I have ever seen. Why is he still practicing? He seems miserable. NO PEOPLE SKILLS, no matter how intelligent he might be. A complete waste of my time. There will be no follow up for me, because frankly, I would rather scratch myself raw for the rest of my life than go through another visit with Dr. Becker. I could not get out of there fast enough.

March 31st, 2009

Long-time patient

Have seen Dr. Becker for 20 some years. Last visit he seemed completely different. Was indifferent, uncaring and uncharastic for him. His vast knowledge of skin disease and ability to diagnose and care for problems precludes his lacks, however, I may not go back because of the ill at ease feeling it gave me.