Dermatologist (skin)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrid Experience! show details Horrid Experience!
by Art on Apr 15th, 2015

What an awful experience! After waiting for over an hour, although the front desk said he was "on time," the Dr. talked over me, was very rude and not helpful at all. He was rushing so he could go to another patient, although he had just come in. I needed to show him one more thing I was concerned about and he sighed and was annoyed. He treated me as if I was some stupid person. This has been the worse experience I've ever had with Abq Health Partners.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Becker was very insensitive and EXTEMLY rude. He lacks bed side manner. I scheduled an apt for him to assess a lesion on the back of my leg. He looked at it and said I had cancer and it stated it might of spread. I asked him what I should do and he stated he would biopsy it but it was for sure cancer! He said this as a matter of fact, then he used a liquid nitrogen gun and sprayed over 10 spots on my body without warning. He then took a biopsy of my lesion and gave no care instructions or discharge instructions. One of the lesions on my arm became infected and luckily my daughter is a nurse and we caught it on time before it got worse. Today I called and the biopsy came back benign. I’m very happy for this but my weekend and week has been a rough one. I cannot believe this MD is able to do this to patients and I STRONLY advise you to find another Dermatologist. He lacks professionalism and he empathy. I have never been treated so badly.

Jun 24th, 2013

This gut is horrible please find someone else. There is a reason you get appointments right away with him. He doesn't listen and has a really bad bed side manner. Worse doctor I have ever been to. I have to give a 1 star rating I wish they had a negative star he is worse than a one star.

Aug 27th, 2012

Extremely rude & condescending bedside manner & overall demeaner. If you have a choice choose someone else.

Jul 26th, 2012

Fabulous doctor. Spends extensive time educating. You can tell he really cares.

DON'T BOTHER! show details DON'T BOTHER!
Feb 10th, 2012

The worst doctor visit of my old life... Would not let me get a word in edgewise. Didn't want to hear anything I had to say. Didn't even ask me what prompted flare ups of my rash, which fit, because he barely LOOKED AT IT. The meanest, most un-caring doctor I have ever seen. Why is he still practicing? He seems miserable. NO PEOPLE SKILLS, no matter how intelligent he might be. A complete waste of my time. There will be no follow up for me, because frankly, I would rather scratch myself raw for the rest of my life than go through another visit with Dr. Becker. I could not get out of there fast enough.

Feb 10th, 2012

I have had my one and only visit to Dr. Becker in September 2011. I've never been treated more rudely or in a less professional manner in my entire life. He was condensending, rude and uncaring. When he came in the room he announced his "diagnosis" before he had even crossed the room. He never actually examined me and would not let me get a word in edgewise. It was a very frustrating and unpleasent experience.

Long-time patient show details Long-time patient
Mar 31st, 2009

Have seen Dr. Becker for 20 some years. Last visit he seemed completely different. Was indifferent, uncaring and uncharastic for him. His vast knowledge of skin disease and ability to diagnose and care for problems precludes his lacks, however, I may not go back because of the ill at ease feeling it gave me.