A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Becker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Becker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Becker MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.