A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Becker