A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Becker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.