A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Becker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Becker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Becker MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.