A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Becker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Becker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Becker MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westampton, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.