Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
In My opinion Dr. Blake is an excellent dr. Through an exhausting search for a doctor that understood hormone replacement therapy , I can greatfully say that I found one in Dr Blake . I highly recommend him to any woman who is struggling with menopause .. Peri or post Hormone replacement therapy can be life changing and if you are looking for a doctor who is professional and compassionate he's your new doctor I can't say enough good about his staff .They are alway friendly and go out of their way to be helpful

June 8th, 2016
My Lifesaver!
Dr. Blake has literally changed my life! I spent over 10 years looking for answers to my pelvic pain and within my first visit left with a handful of diagnosis and had discussed steps to treatment. Dr. Blake knew of my fear of anesthesia and held my hand when it administered until I fell asleep. I have been seeing him for three years and truly cannot say enough wonderful things about him. Now that I am pregnant, he and his staff have been just as excited as my family and friends are. They are all excellent health care workers!

July 30th, 2012
A dr that cares over n beyond for patients
He said my life n my daughters if u need best obgyn he is ur guy. I love dr Blake. He becomes like family to patients.

June 22nd, 2009
he has been wonderful
i cannot say enough good things about Dr. Blake and his staff. From my first visit where both spent plenty of time getting to know me, making me feel comfortable and at ease to my laprascopic (sp?) hysterectomy the courtesy, professionalism and most of all sense of humor - were always there.

June 6th, 2008
Great MD!!
He delivered my two children. If I have more children in the future he will be the Dr I'll see. My prenatal visits were comfortable and fun. Dr Blake always spent plenty of time with me during my visits. His staff is great. They are always nice and caring. I never hesitated calling them if I had a concern. He and his staff make me want to have more children! I recommend him to all my friends and family.