A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey MacCollam Brown MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.