A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Cohen MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen practices Nephrology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Nephrologists.