A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Cohen MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.