A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Douglas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douglas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans