A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Finn, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Finn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Finn MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Finn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Finn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Finn practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.