A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Finn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Finn, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Finn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Finn practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Finn practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.