A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fox, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Fox MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Fox practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Rafael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See San Rafael Internists and San Rafael Gastroenterologists.