A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gold practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Nephrologists, and Troy Cardiologists.