A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, DMD, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gold has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold DMD, DO, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Union, NJ.
See Union Cardiologists.