A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Goldberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Meyer Goldberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.