Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg
Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Surgical Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Clark Memorial Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Richard Levin
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Louisville, KY 0.04 mi45
Dr. Alice Hall
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Louisville, KY 0.04 mi12
Dr. Kelly Mcmasters
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Louisville, KY 0.06 mi28