A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.