A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.