Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. Dr. Greenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Aye Thandar Win
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Edmund Brennan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. Rahool Karnik
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi15