A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Grossman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Grossman practices Internal Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists.