A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hall, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Maurice Hall MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hall practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.