A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hostetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hostetter, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hostetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Hostetter DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hostetter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hostetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hostetter practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.