A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs, MD, FAAAAI is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Allergists and Federal Way Pediatricians.