A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS, MD, FAAAAI is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. JACOBS graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. JACOBS has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JEFFREY M JACOBS MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. JEFFREY M. JACOBS practice?
- Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS has 6 office locations.
Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Gig Harbor Allergists and Gig Harbor Pediatricians.