A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS, MD, FAAAAI is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY JACOBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. JACOBS graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. JACOBS has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. JACOBS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan