A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katz, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Matthew Katz MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Katz practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.