A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Maurice King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. King practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey King practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Primary Care Doctors and Tulare Internists.