Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist

Very caring Doctor and Patricia King PA is as well show details Very caring Doctor and Patricia King PA is as well
Oct 31st, 2011

I have been a patient for several years. Both Dr. King and Patti King are excellent. My husband and I are both patients.

Great diagnostician; never had a problem show details Great diagnostician; never had a problem
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. King is a great diagnostician and a friendly person to boot. I have never had any trouble with him, his PA, or any of his staff other than being rushed through on the occasional busy day.

A Doctor that I would seriously think twice about! show details A Doctor that I would seriously think twice about!
Sep 29th, 2010

I became a patient of Dr. King in 2009. Since then I have needed, multiple times, to set up appointments to no avail. The receptionists or whomever answers the phones not only refuse, R-E-F-U-S-E to answer my questions but they hang up on me on almost every account. I have not been able to contact "Dr. King" since 2009 (it's now late 2010) make an appointment OR receive ANY of my medications due to inaccuracies on he and his staffs behalf. Most of the time I get "How did you get this number!" as the best response of calling, other times they refuse to even acknowledge me as a patient. DO NOT GO HERE! It's Waaaay too weird! They act like medication is illegal to prescribe.. and that bothers me. If you like people who are rude, impatient, un-understanding and, blatantly, seem to hate the fact that you exist, go here. Other than that, try Dr. Terrill Brown. An amazing surgeon and person altogether. Sorry "Dr. King," but I'm tired of such crappy service :'(