A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kraut is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kraut, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kraut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
- Mendocino Coast Disthosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Malcolm Kraut MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kraut practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraut has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kraut practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near Fort Bragg, CA.
See Fort Bragg Pediatricians and Fort Bragg Emergency Physicians.