Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Lehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Normal, IL.
See Carbondale Allergists, Carbondale Internists, and Carbondale Pediatricians.