A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Lehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Normal, IL.
See Carbondale Allergists, Carbondale Internists, and Carbondale Pediatricians.