Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Lehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Normal, IL.
See Carbondale Allergists, Carbondale Internists, and Carbondale Pediatricians.