A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Levine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Levine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Levine practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.