A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Lipton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians, Manhasset Oncologists, and Manhasset Pediatric Specialists.