A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Lipton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians, Manhasset Oncologists, and Manhasset Hematologists.