Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Lipton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lipton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipton practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.