A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Miller, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Med Ctr, Lewiston, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Miller practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists, Sylmar Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Sylmar Hematologists, and Sylmar Oncologists.