Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Miller, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Med Ctr, Lewiston, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Miller DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists, Sylmar Oncologists, Sylmar Hematologists, and Sylmar Hospice & Palliative Specialists.