Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nelson?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

No FREE consultation

I went to this doctor for ideas on tummy tuck since I had lost a lot of weight. He also spoke to me about a panulectomy. No one advised me that once he spoke about an issue that might be covered with insurance that it was no longer a free consultation. I thought he had integrity as his office might, but no, they blindsighted me with the copay. I am upset because it said free consultation and it wasn't. No one in his office told me there would be a copay because we talked about pannulectomy. It is the principal of this free consultation business. I called his office and the girl that answered sounded like a broken record when it came to the subject of the copay. I want integrity and honesty from any dr. Office I go to. Don't you?

August 15th, 2017

Wasted time and money

Had Rhinoplasty 1 year ago.,very little improvement if any...time of consultation I was told results would be great and I would be very happy, which was not the case. Over the last year I have heard nothing but excuses. Wish I had gotten second opinion !

October 20th, 2016

Very Dissatisfied

My cosmetic procedure was not at all successful. The doctor said he could perform a second surgery to fix it this time but that I would have to pay more money. Why would I trust this doctor a second time?

August 1st, 2016

Awesome experience

I highly recommend Dr. Nelson, I've had two surguries a rhinoplasty and breast lift + augmentation. I am super happy with my results. Dr. Nelson and his team makes you feel comfortable from the start of the procedure till the end. Thanks.

March 28th, 2015

Great Experience

Love Dr Nelson and his staff. Surgery was a breeze. No pain, no bruising, almost no swelling. All my questions were answered and I was given all information for a successful out come. I love that Dr nelson uses both traditional medicine and natural. Great bed side manner. I had another plastic surgeon who was great, but something was missing. Another Dr referred me to Dr Nelson and it was the down to earth honesty and 1 Dr. office I was looking for. I love that Dr. Nelson and his staff include you in all aspects of your healthcare.

March 6th, 2015

Horrible Staff

I went for a free consultation and I keep getting billed for it. I called the first time and they said don't worry it was an accident. Then I get the bill the second time saying it's passed due. It frustrating when you get a bill you are not going to pay again and again. I thought it was fixed the first time but it was not

September 14th, 2014

Anybody who is considering cosmetic surgery needs to trust the doctor who they have chosen to perform the procedure. Dr. Nelson instills this trust almost immediately, and he won't disappoint you. His staff is also wonderful - caring and accommodating - and will help to put you at ease the moment you enter the office. I highly recommend Dr. Nelson because he not only gives you the confidence to proceed, but also does an outstanding job that will ensure your happiness with the decision that you made.

February 15th, 2014

Great experience

I saw Dr Nelson recently for lip enhancement. This was my first visit and I couldn't be happier. The office is beautiful, the staff is wonderful and Dr. Nelson is terrific! He listened carefully to me, asking me questions about what I wanted and expected from my treatment. He was very meticulous and gentle throughout the procedure. And.... My lips look gorgeous! I will see him again for various procedures and highly recommend him.

November 27th, 2013

Exceptional Service

I am a retired Police Officer and I am pretty selective of doctors. After doing my due diligence I realized that Dr. Jeffrey Nelson was one of the best. Dr. Nelson and his staff provided exceptional service. From the time I initially spoke with Darcy and made the appointment all the way through surgery and aftercare. The treatment was above and beyond. Darcy spent a lot of time with me explaining every detail of pre op and post op and what to expect. The surgery and the quick recovery had me back running marathons in no time. Dr Nelson performed abdominoplasty and lipo suction on me. I have had a few surgeries in the past and this was by far the easiest. I highly recommend Dr. Nelson.

July 31st, 2013

Fills & Breast Reconstruction

My husband and I both feel equally the same when it comes to Dr.Nelson and his staff. The staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable...Dr. Nelson in our opinion is the " BEST" with all that is does.

June 19th, 2013

Patient

What a skilled and wonderful surgeon! I had breast reconstruction after bilateral mastectomies and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I only wish that Dr. Nelson had done the original mastectomies, but I did not know him at the time. The staff is equally professional and friendly, as well as being highly trained professionals. Dr. Nelson's overall practice should be a model for all other medical practices.

May 20th, 2013

Lipo

I had lipo done on my outer thighs, inner thighs, knees, stomach, flanks, lower back and upper back. When the surgery completed I told Dr. Nelson that I noticed my upper back hadn't been touched and wanted a review of the procedure to see that it had actually been done at all. Not only did his staff state that they didn't believe it had been done, but no one would talk to me after that for months until I finally came in and wanted to talk to him. He stated that they did my back and everyone heals differently but I went to other doctors and they noticed my upper back hadn't been touched at all. Also the lower back was not done, only my flanks which caused my back to look a bit funny. I told Dr. Nelson that I lost some nerve sensation in my right thigh and I was worried about the mass that developed next to the scar. Dr. Nelson refused to look at this and out of my 6 incision scars, 4 remain bright red even 2 years later! I am very disappointed with my results and how abruptly the attitude of him and his staff changed when I stated my concerns. I don't even know how to fix the problems besides having to see a specialty doctor to fix the mass on my right thigh and just live with the permanent nerve damage. This cost me 6k